Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site known as Dealors.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Dealors’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Dealors’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Dealors at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Dealors’s web site are provided “as is” and are sold through the amazon.com website. If you do order a product from the amazon.com website, Dealors makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Dealors does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. Dealors promotes “low priced” items from Amazon and only aggregates “low priced” items and does not promote the use of or the buying of items for the use of any illegal consumption or for personal use that leads to illegal activities. Dealors only objective is to aggregate and display low priced items / products from Amazon so our customers will get the best bargain for their dollar. Once an item is purchased from Amazon, the transaction is between the customer and Amazon. Dealors holds no responsibility in what item / product is purchased or how that item / product is used by the consumer.
- DISCLAIMER FROM AMAZON: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
- We restate that Dealors only objective is to aggregate and display low priced items / products from Amazon so our customers will get the best bargain for their dollar. If you are interested in an item and/or product from Amazon the responsibility falls completely on the buyer and seller and Amazon. Once an item is purchased from Amazon, the transaction is between the customer and Amazon. Dealors holds no responsibility in what item / product is purchased or how that item / product is used by the consumer.
In no event shall Dealors or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Dealors’s Internet site, even if Dealors or a Dealors authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Dealors’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Dealors does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Dealors may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Dealors does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Dealors has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Dealors of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Dealors’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.